If you want to sponsor yourself for a green card based on your expertise, without an employer sponsor, consider either:
Sponsor an Employee
If you want to sponsor an employee and avoid the labor certification and recruitment process, consider either:
- EB-1A Green Cards for Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
- EB-1B Green Cards for Outstanding Researchers and Professors
- EB-1C Green Cards for Multinational Managers and Executives
- EB-2 NIW National Interest Waiver
If you want to sponsor an employee through the standard green-card process, consider either:
- EB-2 Green Cards for Members of the Professions Holding Advanced Degrees
- EB-2 Green Cards for Persons of Exceptional Ability
- EB-3 Green Cards for Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Other Workers
If you are interested in investing in a U.S. enterprise to obtain permanent residence, consider the EB-5 Investor Green Cards for Employment Creation.
For More Information
Alcorn Immigration Law supports immigration for innovation. Our team can help you find the best option for yourself or your employees. Please see our specific pages for each type of employment-based visa to learn more about the requirements, steps, forms, filing fees, processing times, and other relevant details.