The United States has one of the larger expat communities of Australians in the world. Part of the reason is that it’s relatively easy for Australians to obtain an E-3 visa.
Just because Australia has this really cool E-3 visa, doesn’t mean that if you’re Australian, you’re stuck using an E-3 visa only.
There are still other options available to you.
In today’s episode, I’m going to focus on the E-3 visa and other types of visas that Australian individuals might leverage as well.
This episode is for you if you’re…
– an Australian or in love with an Australian or want to become an Australian citizen and planning on moving to the United States.
– a recruiter or someone in human resources looking for highly skilled professionals (There’s a ton of amazing universities and wonderful talents in Australia!).
– an Australian entrepreneur looking to invest in a company in the U.S.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- The E-3 visa overview (benefits, criteria, and renewal)
- What makes an E-3 visa inappropriate for you
- Other ways to get a visa as an Australian entrepreneur
- Similarities and differences between an E-3 visa and an H-1B visa
Alcorn Immigration Firm: https://www.alcorn.law/
Get the Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook: https://witty-author-184.ck.page/56ccd401fc