What is the effect of the latest executive order banning H, L, and J visas?
People around the world have been reaching out in confusion and with concern about the H-1B visa ban and what it means. Who is affected? Are there exceptions? How long will it last? What’s next for the administration regarding business working visas and green cards for professionals?
Today, we discuss what the executive order is about, both at a high level and in detail.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- What are the primary visa types that are affected for people who want to live in Silicon Valley
- Strategies to travel in 2020
- What HR managers and CEOs need to know about the executive order
- How long the ban will last
- What is next on the chopping block for the administration
- How to be strategic to preserve immigration options now
Alcorn Immigration Firm
Get the Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook