In this episode of Immigration Law for Tech Startups, I proudly unveil the details of Alcorn Immigration Law’s new Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp, an online course.
In my previous “Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp” podcast episode, I discussed the O-1A nonimmigrant visa for extraordinary ability, the EB-1A extraordinary ability green card, and the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver for exceptional ability) green card.
The O-1A, EB-1A, and EB-2 NIW are great for startup founders and entrepreneurs, tech and biotech talent, researchers and scientists, business professionals and educators, and of course, the companies who sponsor these individuals. What’s more, the EB-1A and EB-2 NIW green cards don’t require a company sponsor, which means individuals can file their own petition for these green cards.
The Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp will take a deep dive into these visa and green card categories—and what it takes to file a successful petition in one of these categories. A 15-module online course, the Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp consists of videos and supplemental material designed to give you the tools to assess whether you currently qualify for any of these extraordinary ability categories—or what you need to do to get there—as well as best practices. This course is the culmination of synthesizing the Alcorn team’s decades of experience in immigration law, the lessons learned from the thousands of successful O-1A, EB-1A, and EB-2 NIW cases, and our interactions with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) officers.
Register now for the Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp! Use promotion code ILTS for 20% off the enrollment fee.
The Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp is designed to give everyone in the world a chance to live their dreams. Please share this episode with anyone you think will benefit from it. Please reach out to us if we can help you live your dreams.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- The Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp in more detail and what you can expect to get from it
- Who would benefit from the Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp course
- The basics of the O-1A extraordinary ability nonimmigrant (temporary) visa, the EB-1A extraordinary ability green card, and the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver for exceptional ability)
- How we decide whether the O-1A, the EB-1A or the EB-2 NIW
- Examples of the topics that will be covered during the boot camp course
- How the bootcamp can help you
- How much goes into making the legal argument for immigration cases
Tune in this fall, when a star-studded list of Silicon Valley venture capitalists, startup founders, professors, futurists, and thought leaders will join me on Immigration Law for Tech Startups to share their stories and offer their expertise. In the meantime, upcoming podcast topics include citizenship and naturalization and tips for speeding up your immigration case.
Remember to subscribe to Immigration Law for Tech Startups on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your preferred platform so you don’t miss an episode. Please let us know what you think of the podcast. Your reviews are greatly appreciated.
Immigration Law for Tech Startups:
- Episode 14: Visas & Green Cards Based on Past Accomplishments
- Episode 15: Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp
Alcorn Immigration Law’s page on:
- O-1A, EB1-A, & EB-2 NIW: Visas & Green Cards Based on Past Accomplishment
- O-1A Visa for Extraordinary Ability
- EB-1A Extraordinary Ability Green Card
- EB-2 NIW (Exceptional Ability with National Interest Waiver)
Get Alcorn’s Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook