In this week’s Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast, I’m joined by my law partner Anita Koumriqian as we do a very special Thanksgiving edition on gratitude and appreciation. We want to recognize how we’ve maintained a lot of positivity throughout the pandemic. It’s definitely been a blessing to be able to continue to help people realize their dreams of coming to the U.S., living in the U.S., working in the U.S., and reuniting with family..
Here’s a fun fact: Did you know that Thanksgiving is an immigration holiday at its core? Just to give you a piece of U.S. History 101, the pilgrims were looking for refuge from their religious persecution in the United Kingdom so they came to the New World as asylum-seekers. The Native Americans then shared a Thanksgiving feast with them.
Please share this episode with companies, HR and recruiting professionals, startup founders, international talent, or anyone who can benefit from it. Sign up for the Alcorn monthly newsletter to receive the latest immigration news and issues. Reach out to us if we can help you determine the best immigration options for yourself, your company, your employees or prospective employees, or your family whether in the U.S. or abroad.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Immigration-related stuff we’re grateful for
- Mastering the art of resilience
- Updates on DACA and International Entrepreneur Parole
- Ease of travel restrictions
- Great things happening in H-1B land
- The introduction of the LIKE Act
Don’t miss my upcoming conversations with top Silicon Valley venture capitalists, startup founders, professors, futurists, and thought leaders on Immigration Law for Tech Startups. Subscribe to this podcast here or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or whatever your favorite platform is. As always, we welcome your rating and review of this podcast. We appreciate your feedback!
Alcorn Immigration Law:
- Subscribe to the monthly Alcorn newsletter
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast:
- Immigration Options for Talent, Investors, and Founders
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook
- Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp course for best practices for securing the O-1A visa, EB-1A green card, or the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) green card—the top options for startup founders. Use promotion code ILTS for 20% off the enrollment fee.