In this week’s Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast, we’re celebrating our 100th episode. Joining me are the rest of the Alcorn Immigration Law team. We have had 19 guests on the podcast, and we’re sharing our favorite episodes and the top 10 Immigration Law for Tech Startup episodes.
Our goal in this podcast is to educate and become a reliable resource, delivering information in a way that’s practical and easy to understand. We take pride in what we’ve built together over these last several years. Our law firm also recently celebrated its sixth anniversary, and we’ve helped people in over 2,000 separate immigration matters.
Please share this episode with companies, HR and recruiting professionals, startup founders, international talent, or anyone who can benefit from it. Sign up for the Alcorn monthly newsletter to receive the latest immigration news and issues. Reach out to us if we can help you determine the best immigration options for yourself, your company, your employees or prospective employees, or your family whether in the U.S. or abroad.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Our favorite episodes and stories
- Changes with the Trump administration
- How the pandemic affected immigration
- Biden administration updates
- An overview of the International Entrepreneur Parole
Don’t miss my upcoming conversations with top Silicon Valley venture capitalists, startup founders, professors, futurists, and thought leaders on Immigration Law for Tech Startups. Subscribe to this podcast here or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or whatever your favorite platform is. As always, we welcome your rating and review of this podcast. We appreciate your feedback!
The Top 10 ILT Episodes:
- Episode 46: Get Ready for H-1B FY2022 Lottery
- Episode 15: Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp
- Episode 73: International Entrepreneur Parole is Back!
- Episode 43: What a Biden Victory Means for Immigration
- Episode 69: How to Have 2 Jobs When You’re on an H-1B
- Episode 09: What Makes a Strong H-1B Petition
- Episode 34: J-1 Two-Year Foreign Residency Requirement
- Episode 28: All About Priority Dates
- Episode 49: Never Do This in Immigration – Family
- Episode 44: 7 of the Most Startup-Friendly Visas Explained
Alcorn Immigration Law:
- Subscribe to the monthly Alcorn newsletter