In this week’s Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast, I’m thrilled to be joined by Kevin Chou, a serial entrepreneur gaming and crypto expert. He talks about his latest venture, SuperLayer, which is a community of builders in consumer crypto, seeking to bring the next 100 million people into crypto. Kevin has an extensive background in his companies Rally (blockchain project for creators), Forte (a blockchain game developer platform), Gen.G (leading eSports organization), and more.
He also founded mobile game development company Kabam. He grew it to over 400 million in annual revenues and built the team to 1,100 people on three continents globally until it was eventually acquired for $1 billion.
Please share this episode with companies, HR and recruiting professionals, startup founders, international talent, or anyone who can benefit from it. Sign up for the Alcorn monthly newsletter to receive the latest immigration news and issues. Reach out to us if we can help you determine the best immigration options for yourself, your company, your employees or prospective employees, or your family whether in the U.S. or abroad.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- The immigration story in Chou’s family
- His interest in finance
- How he transitioned from finance to venture capital
- Embracing new paradigm shifts in the technology
- Things he learned from building Rally
- The idea of truly owning your content through Web3
- How to get involved in SuperLayer
- His insights into the recent crypto crash
- Entrepreneurship and innovation in the Web3 space post-COVID
- How immigration supports innovation
Don’t miss my upcoming conversations with top Silicon Valley venture capitalists, startup founders, professors, futurists, and thought leaders on Immigration Law for Tech Startups. Subscribe to this podcast here or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or whatever your favorite platform is. As always, we welcome your rating and review of this podcast. We appreciate your feedback!
Alcorn Immigration Law:
- Subscribe to the monthly Alcorn newsletter
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast:
- Immigration Options for Talent, Investors, and Founders
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook
- Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp course for best practices for securing the O-1A visa, EB-1A green card, or the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) green card—the top options for startup founders. Use promotion code ILTS for 20% off the enrollment fee.