In this week’s Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast, I am joined by Robert Bouchard, also known as The H-1B Guy. Rob has reported the latest news on the H-1B visa and status, as well as other employment-based immigration paths.
With a background in human resources and global IT recruitment industries, Rob developed his expertise on H-1Bs and various immigration pathways. Rob currently offers education and consulting services, helping employers and employees maintain compliance, and implement automated processes for employment-based immigration.
In this episode, Rob talks about the trends he is seeing these days in terms of H1-B visa sponsorship and processing, USCIS’s plans for RFP digitization, and what he is seeing on the non-exempt side as well. Finally, hear some tips when hiring people on H1-B visas from the H-1B guy himself!
Please share this episode with companies, HR and recruiting professionals, startup founders, international talent, or anyone who can benefit from it. Sign up for the Alcorn monthly newsletter to receive the latest immigration news and issues. Reach out to us if we can help you determine the best immigration options for yourself, your company, your employees or prospective employees, or your family whether in the U.S. or abroad.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Rob’s predictions for this year’s applications
- Negotiation suggestions if you want to be upfront on your application
- How to attract and retrain H1-B employees
- Trends in concurrent cap-exempt H1-Bs
- How to predict the Visa Bulletin’s success rates
Don’t miss my upcoming conversations with top Silicon Valley venture capitalists, startup founders, professors, futurists, and thought leaders on Immigration Law for Tech Startups. Subscribe to this podcast here or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or whatever your favorite platform is. As always, we welcome your rating and review of this podcast. We appreciate your feedback!
Alcorn Immigration Law:
- Subscribe to the monthly Alcorn newsletter
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast:
- Immigration Options for Talent, Investors, and Founders
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook
- Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp course for best practices for securing the O-1A visa, EB-1A green card, or the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) green card—the top options for startup founders. Use promotion code ILTS for 20% off the enrollment fee.