In this week’s Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast, I am joined by Dr. Sankar Venkatraman. With over 14 years of leadership roles in Product Marketing, he is now a global workforce expert who built and managed award-winning marketing programs.
A global evangelist for LinkedIn, Dr. Venkatraman educates us on, not only workplace transformation but also digital transformation with the role of AI. He also talks about the big shift to this portfolio career in the future of work, where the average Gen Z will have 12 to 14 careers, not jobs. You can be an immigration advocate, while also being a podcaster. An artist could, at the same time be a dance instructor, or have a job at a corporate company.
Please share this episode with companies, HR and recruiting professionals, startup founders, international talent, or anyone who can benefit from it. Sign up for the Alcorn monthly newsletter to receive the latest immigration news and issues. Reach out to us if we can help you determine the best immigration options for yourself, your company, your employees or prospective employees, or your family whether in the U.S. or abroad.
In this episode, you’ll hear about: layoffs
- What he does as a LinkedIn global evangelist
- The portfolio career and the workplace transformation
- The impact of AI on the future of work
- Continuous learning is the key skill of the employee of the future
- Why the whole definition of the idea of work is going to change
- How LinkedIn is addressing the network gap
Don’t miss my upcoming conversations with top Silicon Valley venture capitalists, startup founders, professors, futurists, and thought leaders on Immigration Law for Tech Startups. Subscribe to this podcast here or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or whatever your favorite platform is. As always, we welcome your rating and review of this podcast. We appreciate your feedback!
Resources: H1-Bs immigration
Alcorn Immigration Law: H1-Bs immigration
- Subscribe to the monthly Alcorn newsletter
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast:
- Immigration Options for Talent, Investors, and Founders
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook
- Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp course for best practices for securing the O-1A visa, EB-1A green card, or the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) green card—the top options for startup founders. Use promotion code ILTS for 20% off the enrollment fee.