In the face of COVID-19 coronavirus that the entire world is facing today, there has been a lot of upheavals and things are changing quite fast – including immigration.
Today, I’m talking about the top 10 changes we’re currently seeing in the immigration landscape.
If you know somebody who might be stuck due to travel restrictions or anybody that would benefit from some of the things that we’re going to be talking about in this episode, please share this with them.
My goal for this podcast is to make immigration law accessible to the people who rely and depend on it. I want to level the playing field and make immigration law as accessible as possible.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Travel restrictions and ESTA extensions
- Visa compliance measures if you’re working from home
- COVID’s impact on the H-1B lottery and USCIS
- Regulations for hiring new employees at this time
- Using the COVID crisis as a Special Situation