If you’re a U.S. company looking to hire somebody from another country to do business activities inside the U.S., then you’d have to get a work visa for them.
Sure, the process could seem daunting. But that’s if you don’t equip yourself with ample knowledge and the right resources relating to visas and immigration.
In today’s episode, I’m sharing with you some nifty tips and tricks when it comes to immigration options. I’m shedding some light on the myriad options available so you can find the best talents and help move your company forward.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Different work visa options for non-U.S. citizens.
- Who are qualified for specific work visas.
- Can spouses of H-1B visa holders get work permits?
- Work permit for students and founders from another country.
- How to transfer somebody’s visa from another U.S. company to yours.