Being in love is one of the greatest feelings there is!
But what if your loved one is not from the United States and you just badly want them to come to the U.S. so they can be with you?
Or what if you’re here in the U.S. on a work visa status who’s currently applying for a green card and you want your spouse to apply as well?
Today, we talk all about, the ins and outs of coming to the United States based on this thing called LOVE.
I’m joined by my partner, Anita Koumriqian, who is an amazing advocate and has particular expertise in family-based Green Card options.
In this episode, we talk a lot about different family-based alternative visas and green cards that technology professionals really need to know about.
We’re answering a lot of commonly asked questions about these different options – what’s the timeline, what’s the process, what’s the risk, what happens at the interview.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Anita’s background and her interest in family and business immigration
- The main types of immigration pathways based on being in love
- Marriage-based green card vs. K-1 fiance visa
- Other options if you’re not a citizen or a green card holder
- What happens in an interview and why it’s good to be represented by an attorney