Immigration Solutions for Tech Families

Home » Immigration Solutions for Tech Families

If you are an immigrant considering moving to Silicon Valley for a tech job, or if you are already here, you may be wondering how your spouse, children, and extended family can come to the U.S.

If you are here on a nonimmigrant visa and your spouse is a foreign national, your spouse may be eligible for a dependent nonimmigrant visa. Depending on your classification, your spouse may also be eligible for a work permit. If your company is sponsoring you for a green card, your spouse and children could be included. If you naturalize while your children are young, they could become citizens automatically. And if you have extended family members abroad who want to apply for tourist visas to come visit you, Alcorn Immigration Law can assist with the B-2 application process.

Nonimmigrant Visas


  • Dependent Green Cards for Permanent Residence through Employment

Citizenship and Naturalization

Would you like to learn more?

If you’d like assistance, drop me a line.