In this week’s Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast, I’m joined by my immigration attorney colleague, Nassim Arzani, who also has an inspiring immigrant story. She started with a background in accounting and an MBA and found her way to law school.
Nassim initially started doing securities law and wanted to become a tax attorney. It wasn’t until one fateful incident when she was led to the immigration court, that she felt the eagerness to help immigrants. Nassim realized what profound difference an immigration attorney could make in a person’s life.
The immigration system can make people feel disempowered for so many reasons. Today, Nassim talks about the power of the mind and how you can control it to help your immigration goals.
Please share this episode with companies, HR and recruiting professionals, startup founders, international talent, or anyone who can benefit from it. Sign up for the Alcorn monthly newsletter to receive the latest immigration news and issues. Reach out to us if we can help you determine the best immigration options for yourself, your company, your employees or prospective employees, or your family whether in the U.S. or abroad.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Nassim’s own immigration story
- Finding the strength and Zen to handle her cases
- Tapping into the power of the mind
- Example of a case she handled recently
- Changing your belief system to help you win your case
Don’t miss my upcoming conversations with top Silicon Valley venture capitalists, startup founders, professors, futurists, and thought leaders on Immigration Law for Tech Startups. Subscribe to this podcast here, on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or your favorite platform. As always, we welcome your rating and review of this podcast. We appreciate your feedback!
Alcorn Immigration Law:
- Subscribe to the monthly Alcorn newsletter
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast:
- Immigration Options for Talent, Investors, and Founders
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook
- Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp course for best practices for securing the O-1A visa, EB-1A green card, or the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) green card—the top options for startup founders. Use promotion code ILTS for 20% off the enrollment fee.
Also published on Medium.