In this week’s Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast, I am joined by Guanhao Wu, a leader in the future of human mobility. In immigration, we talked about visa mobility, and there are also self-driving cars that you might hear of for mobility in startups. But Guanhao has something very special in the future of human mobility.
Guanhao is the founder and CEO of Exovolar Industries, an aerospace engineering company that aims to take humanity to the skies. Today, Guanhao talks about how he designed a hands-free, wearable, air mobility system that allows humans to effortlessly navigate the sky. In other words, they make people fly, literally. Guanhao also talks about his immigration journey from a STEM OPT to an O-1 visa for entrepreneurs.
Please share this episode with companies, HR and recruiting professionals, startup founders, international talent, or anyone who can benefit from it. Sign up for the Alcorn monthly newsletter to receive the latest immigration news and issues. Reach out to us if we can help you determine the best immigration options for yourself, your company, your employees or prospective employees, or your family whether in the U.S. or abroad.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- How the movie Iron Man inspired him to choose mechanical engineering
- Mechanisms to control balance in the air
- Getting into the Techstars program
- Understanding how everything in a startup is a funnel
- How safe is their product
- The impact they want to have on the world
- Guanhao’s immigration journey
Don’t miss my upcoming conversations with top Silicon Valley venture capitalists, startup founders, professors, futurists, and thought leaders on Immigration Law for Tech Startups. Subscribe to this podcast here or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or whatever your favorite platform is. As always, we welcome your rating and review of this podcast. We appreciate your feedback!
Alcorn Immigration Law:
- Subscribe to the monthly Alcorn newsletter
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast:
- Immigration Options for Talent, Investors, and Founders
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook
- Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp course for best practices for securing the O-1A visa, EB-1A green card, or the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) green card—the top options for startup founders. Use promotion code ILTS for 20% off the enrollment fee.