In this week’s Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast, I am joined by Kieran White, CEO and co-founder of Return Protocol, a blockchain tech startup that empowers consumers, businesses, and communities to take transparent and value-aligned climate action.
Kieran shares how his company has fundraised for his U.S. immigration journey, and what it’s like to be a startup founder in climate tech. Kieran actually did the Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp online, a program that helps people, who have zero accomplishments, understand visas like the O-1A, EB-1, and EB-2. Kieran recently got stamped with an O-1 visa and he’s coming to the U.S. soon!
Please share this episode with companies, HR and recruiting professionals, startup founders, international talent, or anyone who can benefit from it. Sign up for the Alcorn monthly newsletter to receive the latest immigration news and issues. Reach out to us if we can help you determine the best immigration options for yourself, your company, your employees or prospective employees, or your family whether in the U.S. or abroad.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- His decision to start his own company
- How he fundraised his way to the U.S.
- Why he chose San Francisco
- Navigating carbon markets and crypto as a startup founder
- What’s next for him and his company
Don’t miss my upcoming conversations with top Silicon Valley venture capitalists, startup founders, professors, futurists, and thought leaders on Immigration Law for Tech Startups. Subscribe to this podcast here or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or whatever your favorite platform is. As always, we welcome your rating and review of this podcast. We appreciate your feedback!
- Linkedin: Kieran White
- Website: Return Protocol
- Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp
Alcorn Immigration Law:
- Subscribe to the monthly Alcorn newsletter
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast:
- Immigration Options for Talent, Investors, and Founders
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook
- Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp course for best practices for securing the O-1A visa, EB-1A green card, or the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) green card—the top options for startup founders. Use promotion code ILTS for 20% off the enrollment fee.