It’s the H-1B season!
Therefore, it’s very important to create a comprehensive legal plan at the beginning of any case before filing any documents.
But how can you prepare a really strong H-1B petition?
In this episode, we discuss the legal elements of what an H-1B requires, the process, the timeline, and how to avoid Requests for Evidence.
We also touch on some specific job classifications that have been problematic in the past.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- The 3 key elements of an H-1B
- Some defining characteristics of the H-1B: prevailing wage, job description, etc.
- Points you need to discuss with your immigration lawyer
- Immigration documents and requirements for each candidate
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
For more information, get the Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook.
Alcorn Immigration Law:
- Subscribe to the monthly Alcorn newsletter
- Sophie Alcorn Podcast:
- Immigration Options for Talent, Investors, and Founders
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook
- Alcorn Academy course for best practices for securing the O-1A visa, EB-1A green card, or the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) green card—the top options for startup founders. Use promotion code ILTS for 20% off the enrollment fee.