Unlock the secrets of intellectual property law and elevate your startup with the wisdom of Sanjay Prasad, a maestro in the IP legal field. If you’re an entrepreneur looking to stand your ground in the innovation arena, this is the essential listening you’ve been searching for. Our engaging discourse delves into the dynamic realms of IP, from trademarks that thrive with use to the strategic timing of patent filings.
Sanjay, with his wealth of expertise, unveils the subtle complexities of keeping your trade secrets under wraps and leveraging patents as the heavyweight champions of protection in the entrepreneurial ring. As a founder, you’re constantly charting new territories, and understanding the global landscape of IP is your map to success.
We dissect the role of provisional patent applications in securing visas for your team’s brightest stars and the art of wielding patents in the competitive market, even before they mature into enforceable rights. Sanjay guides us through the labyrinth of international IP protection, offering sage advice on where to plant your patent flags and how to maximize your business fortress against invasive competitors.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- Foundational set-up considerations for entrepreneurs
- History and process of patent ownership
- Intellectual property and public domain protection
- Patent filing and enforcement process
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Appleton Luff’s website: appletonluff.com
Sanjay’s linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/prasadip
Alcorn Immigration Law:
- Subscribe to the monthly Alcorn newsletter
- Sophie Alcorn Podcast:
- Immigration Options for Talent, Investors, and Founders
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook
- Alcorn Academy course for best practices for securing the O-1A visa, EB-1A green card, or the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) green card—the top options for startup founders. Use promotion code ILTS for 20% off the enrollment fee.