In this week’s Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast, I am thrilled to be joined by Jason Sosa, an entrepreneur, investor, innovation strategy consultant, and speaker. Jason is an expert on the future of work, AI innovation, blockchain, and other disruptive technologies.
With his background as a serial entrepreneur and four times TEDx speaker, Jason has been featured in Forbes, The New York Times, CNN, Wired, Fast Company, and Esquire Singapore, He has participated in Techstars 500 Startups and Plug and Play.
Jason takes us through his vision of what he sees as the future of work. He talks about how we’re all playing a game where we don’t necessarily know the rules and we’re just trying to navigate it. The challenge is to disrupt the old system, make a new, better system, and make the federal system obsolete.
Please share this episode with companies, HR and recruiting professionals, startup founders, international talent, or anyone who can benefit from it. Sign up for the Alcorn monthly newsletter to receive the latest immigration news and issues. Reach out to us if we can help you determine the best immigration options for yourself, your company, your employees or prospective employees, or your family whether in the U.S. or abroad.
In this episode, you’ll hear about:
- How he got from having a 0.98 GPA to a world-famous speaker
- Jason’s immigration story
- How to build ethics in the future of work
- Most common mistakes entrepreneurs or startups make
- The difference between a first-time founder and a second-time founder
- Jason’s vision of the future of work
Don’t miss my upcoming conversations with top Silicon Valley venture capitalists, startup founders, professors, futurists, and thought leaders on Immigration Law for Tech Startups. Subscribe to this podcast here or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or whatever your favorite platform is. As always, we welcome your rating and review of this podcast. We appreciate your feedback!
Finite and Infinite Games by James Carse
Alcorn Immigration Law:
- Subscribe to the monthly Alcorn newsletter
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast:
- Immigration Options for Talent, Investors, and Founders
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook
- Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp course for best practices for securing the O-1A visa, EB-1A green card, or the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) green card—the top options for startup founders. Use promotion code ILTS for 20% off the enrollment fee.
Also published on Medium.