In this week’s Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast, we’re going to switch things up a bit since I’m the one being interviewed. I’m going to share who we are at Alcorn Immigration Law, why we began this podcast, and the work that we do to support immigrants from all over the world to create wealth, abundance, and opportunities so they can enjoy freedom, prosperity, and peace of mind in the United States.
Please share this episode with companies, HR and recruiting professionals, startup founders, international talent, or anyone who can benefit from it. Sign up for the Alcorn monthly newsletter to receive the latest immigration news and issues. Reach out to us if we can help you determine the best immigration options for yourself, your company, your employees or prospective employees, or your family whether in the U.S. or abroad.
In this episode, you’ll hear about: layoffs
- The birth of Alcorn Immigration Law
- What drew me to pursue a niche in immigration law of tech startups
- Assisting startup founders as a part of the spiritual mission
- Getting clear on what the outcome is: strategy and preparation
- The value of communication and celebration
- Our ideal outcome and client
- What Alcorn’s future looks like
Don’t miss my upcoming conversations with top Silicon Valley venture capitalists, startup founders, professors, futurists, and thought leaders on Immigration Law for Tech Startups. Subscribe to this podcast here or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or whatever your favorite platform is. As always, we welcome your rating and review of this podcast. We appreciate your feedback!
Resources: H1-Bs immigration
Alcorn Immigration Law: H1-Bs immigration
- Subscribe to the monthly Alcorn newsletter
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups podcast:
- Immigration Options for Talent, Investors, and Founders
- Immigration Law for Tech Startups eBook
- Extraordinary Ability Bootcamp course for best practices for securing the O-1A visa, EB-1A green card, or the EB-2 NIW (National Interest Waiver) green card—the top options for startup founders. Use promotion code ILTS for 20% off the enrollment fee.